Donations to the Queensland State Emergency Service Volunteer Association are greatly received and allow the Association to operate and deliver the support, advocacy, programs, initiatives and projects to and on behalf of the Queensland State Emergency Service volunteers and community.
Donations via Donation Point Go Terms and Conditions
By using this website/platform to provide a donation to the Queensland State Emergency Service Volunteer Association Inc., you agree that you have read and understand, and agree to be bound by, these Terms.
1. All payments through this website are to be made by Credit Card, Debit Card, Apple Pay or Google Pay. Once you confirm that you wish to proceed with your donation your transaction will be processed through our payment gateway provider Fat Zebra. By confirming that you wish to proceed with your donation, you authorize Fat Zebra to request funds from your credit or debit card provider.
2. Your details will be transferred with your donation to our payment gateway provider, Fat Zebra, who will securely process your donation.
3. A donation receipt will be emailed to you by Quest on behalf of the charity/non-for-profit once the payment has been successfully processed. If the charity is DGR registered, you can use this email receipt for tax claim purposes. (Queensland State Emergency Service Volunteer Association is not a registered DGR)
4. If the charity/non-for-profit you are donating to has elected to receive donor data, and you have chosen to ‘opt-in’, your details will be shared with the charity/non-for-profit receiving your donation.
6. Should you require a Refund of your donation for any reason, this will be at the discretion of the charity/non-for-profit, and must be discussed with them directly in line with the below Donation Refund Policy.
7. We reserve the right to amend these Donation Payment Terms and Conditions at any time.
Donation Refund Policy
Refunds cannot be processed for a change of mind.
Circumstances where we would process a refund include User error or an error made by our Association.
A refund must be requested in writing to email@example.com.
Refund requests need to be made within 7 days.
Details the donor must provide in the written request.